- Country: India
- Industry: Tourism, Recreation
- Stage: Start-up
- Investment size: $1,500,000 / min. $1,000,000
- ROI: 75% in 5 years
- Type of investment: Debt, Equity
I would like to start an authentic Ayurveda health resort in Kerala, a southern state of India. I can guarantee a steady and continuous revenue from this opportunity.
My plan is to convert a traditional old villa (only found in Kerala which may age up to 300 years or more and fully made of teak wood) into an authentic heritage Ayurveda health resort with all modern facilities and services. There is only one of this kind at present in the industry as it is very hard to find available buildings and I do have one such building in custody for sale.
The investment will be used to buy that property and renovate it. Everything else is my responsibility, e.g. enduring license, brand name, a very well-known doctor for consultation, staff, marketing sources, etc. I offer a high % of return from this investment to investors (75%). Main advantage of this project is that the expenses are just 10%, so the profit margin is significant.
I do have one property of this same kind to enable me enter this industry.
As we are into a medical tourism industry, the following are our strengths:
1. We have the opportunity to engage a doctor with more than 40 years of experience who is a pioneer in this industry. He never works for money but it is good for the image and to the customers to have him on board to offer individual consultations to our customers.
2. Pure medicines are available to us to ensure maximum results to our guests. These remedies are 100% bio products collected from forest with the help of local tribes.
3. We have strong contacts with tour operators and marketing sources abroad, as well as many friends and relatives in the medical industries in Europe (mainly nurses).
4. I had worked for a cruise line in UK before and have got many contacts there to establish this business by marketing a resort in Europe (which others don't have as everybody is depending the tour operators for their property.
Rationale for the deal
Ayurveda has got a magical power when it comes to match with other type medicines. It's all about nature and lifestyle and the pure medicines from the nature. We do have it all - the best doctor, pure medicines and all other supports.
My contacts in Europe will help us expand the business. I got friends working in cruises, hospitals, marketing companies mainly in UK and also in other European countries.
The unique property is the main attraction which others don't have. Surroundings and accommodation is entirely different from what is offered in the market. We will stand out with quality consultation, pure and effective medicines and well-trained staff. I will be co-coordinating all of these.
For the last 3 years I'm working in this industry, so I know all its aspects. My entire experience is around 6 years in the hospitality industry in India and abroad (Dubai, UK, etc.).
Use of financing
Your fund will be used to buy the property. We can register it on your name if needed on a strong agreement basis or on the name of a company in which we are both partners.
Later we need a small amount for renovation and furniture and other supplies in which I can invest too.
I suggest two stage funding scheme.
If you are ready to fund for both of us and in full then your revenue % will be very high, and if you are giving me a chance to invest on second stage we can further discuss the revenue share.
Opportunity for the investor
In case of debt investment:
Whole amount needed is 1.5m, payback time is 10-15 years, and interest rate is not more than 3%
In case of equity investment:
80% -20% for the first 5 years, afterwards we can discuss as per your opinions
I’d prefer if you could be a silent investor but I wouldn’t mind if you want to be an active partner.
Investment instalment schedule:
Instalment 1: 1 million
Instalment 2: 0.5 million
Looking for similar investment opportunities