- Country: Australia
- Industry: Construction, Engineering, Architecture
- Stage: Exit/Sale of the business
- Years in operations: 8, Employees: 32
- Investment size: $3,000,000 / min. $3,000,000
- Type of investment: Equity
Established Mackay based mine services company, dedicated to supplying water management services to mine sites throughout the Bowen Basin.
The company also specialises in Industrial Pipe Work in Coal Handling Preparation Plants (CHPP), focusing on water, air and pump lines.
They pride themselves on delivering a diverse range of services through their highly trained & site experienced tradesmen.
They have the ability to undertake any water/poly project large or small, from simple de-watering duties to large supply, installation and ongoing maintenance of pumps and large pipelines.
Core capabilities include:
• Mechanical and industrial piping
• Coal seam gas
• Environmental water management
• HDPE welding and pipework
• Vehicle and machinery hire
• Maintenance and labour hire
Rationale for the deal
T/O $10m EBITDA $1m
Opportunity for the investor
The company is offered for sale.
Looking for similar investment opportunities