- Country: Australia
- Industry: Construction, Engineering, Architecture
- Stage: Exit/Sale of the business
- Years in operations: 14, Employees: 15
- Investment size: $2,500,000 / min. $2,500,000
- Type of investment: Debt
Since 2002 this respected marine engineering company has been delivering the highest quality engineering, procurement, installation and commercial marine vessels.
A fully integrated business with excellent contractor networks, the business also has facilities at two busy marinas in South East Queensland. Its highly qualified team of marine tradesman offer services to boats and yachts of all shapes and sizes in:
• Fabrication (Aluminium, Stainless, Mild Steel)
• Pipe Work and Plumbing
• Shaft and Bearing Replacement
• Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
• Mechanical fit out/Repair
• Engine Alignment
• System Design and Installation
• General Engineering
With a strategically grown import and distribution network, they are the Australian agents for a number of quality marine equipment and maintenance products for both power and sailing vessels.
The business has a strong database of satisfied clients who are constantly looking for the next innovation in a constantly changing industry.
New owners have significant room for expansion and taking on larger projects.
Use of financing
Looking for similar investment opportunities