Rapidly growing Registered Training Organisation for mining, civil and general construction, oil & gas, transport and logistics industries.
Est. 2006 to cater for the needs of the mining, civil and general construction, oil & gas, transport and logistics industries, provides a wide range of training qualifications needed to work safely in the oil and gas, civil and general construction and transport and logistics industries.
Focus is on providing quality training and assessment to enhance and increase the skills and safety of workers and to provide management and employers with expertly trained, confident and capable men and women to service a range of industries critical to Australia’s industrial future.
- Mining (Coal and Metalliferous)
- Oil and Gas (Construction of Transmission & Distribution Pipelines & Gas Gatherings)
- Petrochemicals (oil and gas – process plant),
- Construction (civil and general, Bridge Construction, Road Construction, Pipelaying, Tunnelling, Plant Operations, Foundation Works)
- Transport and Logistics (Rail Infrastructure)
- Well Servicing Operations
- Drilling (Oil and Gas) (On Shore)
- Trenchless Technology
- Industrial Incident Investigation
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Project Management
A leading provider of training for all Oil and Gas qualifications, Civil Construction:
- Oil and Gas (Construction of transmission and Distribution Pipelines also Gas Gatherings)
- ALL of Civil Construction including Cert III in Pipe laying, Bridge Construction, Road Construction, Plant Operations Tunnelling, Foundation Works)
- General Construction, Drilling, (On Shore and Off Shore)
- Project Management (up to Diploma level)
Long Term Contracts in place $53m Blue Chip Customer Base - Business set for rapid growth.
Calendar year 2016 - Revenue: $22m - EBITDA $15m (Budget)
Calendar year 2017 - Revenue: $22m - EBITDA $15m (Budget)
The Vendors are looking for an urgent exit strategy and will consider all genuine offers either full sale, or an earn out period.
- Few Competitors
- Long standing network within industry
- 2015 Scheduled work amounting to $10,000,000
- Long Term Contracts in place $53m Blue Chip Customer Base - Business set for rapid growth.
- Expanding APLNG market