- Country: Australia
- Industry: Electronics, Electrical Equipment
- Stage: Exit/Sale of the business
- Investment size: $5,000,000 / min. $1,500,000
- Type of investment: Equity
An Australian-owned company formed in 2007 providing sales, service and repair for infrastructure and utility companies with deep knowledge and experience in the sector
The company has the ability to diversify the business to civil works, cable hauling and cable testing. There is significant growth potential through existing and new contracts in Australia, NZ and SE Asia.
• Brand recognition and reputation
• Proven track record for estimating, scheduling and planning projects
• Potential to create and implement a more reliable High Voltage system proven in offshore markets, to improve technique and to reduce errors in medium voltage cable jointing
• Accredited supplier to the sector and licenced distributor of product to Australia and NZ
• Dedicated Vendor willing to work with the new owner to ensure the business’s continued success
• Ability to:
o secure large projects
o control the supply chain- sell and install product
o train staff and sub-contractors in the product
• Specialised test gear, tooling and cable hauling equipment.
Use of financing
The Owners are looking for retirement.
Opportunity for the investor
Ideally positioned for a buyer looking for a successful, cash flow positive organisation, with the resources to capitalise on current and future growth prospects of this Niche business.
Looking for similar investment opportunities