- Country: Australia
- Industry: Energy, Natural Resources, Mining
- Stage: Exit/Sale of the business
- Years in operations: 9, Employees: 11
- Investment size: $7,000,000 / min. $7,000,000
- Type of investment: Equity
Founded in 2009, it is one of only a few service providers in Australia for aftermarket spares, service and innovation for blast hole drills.
Established 2009 specialists in quality aftermarket spare parts, service & innovations to the Blast Hole Drilling Industry on all makes and models of drills.
Providing Parts, Services, and Repairs with the capability to manufacture their own parts and rebuilds.
The purchaser will receive all the benefits outlined below:
- Highly Recognised and well respected Australian and International brands
- Innovative and durable product range
- Strong historical growth and additional growth potential
- Dedicated Vendors willing to work with the new owner to ensure the business’s success
- Established, enduring Commercial relationships with Industry users
- Ongoing partnerships and preferred supplier agreements with suppliers
- Strong, well skilled team members with a wealth of experience
- Parts sold locally and Internationally
The business has experienced strong growth in recent years through successful market penetration, and differentiation strategies based on quality Australian-designed and imported products, quick response times, and customer service.
The Owners are looking for retirement, resulting in the business being ideally positioned for a buyer looking for a successful, turn-key operation, or a larger organisation with greater resources to capitalize on current and future growth prospects of this highly sought-after Niche business.
EBITDA $2m+ - Highly Profitable
Use of financing
Looking for similar investment opportunities