Leading Business established 2002 deliver a range of spring water products to local businesses and households on a regular contract delivery basis to repeat customers.
Leading Business established 2002 deliver a wide range of spring water products to local businesses and households, from small, medium, through to self-employed entity through to a large corporate, on a regular contract delivery basis to repeat customers.
Their fleet of trucks and professional drivers cover a wide area on a fortnightly cycle, enabling a regular replenishment of customers’ spring water supplies.
The company has experienced substantial growth in recent years. EBITDA has grown consistently, average 16% pa over the past 3 years.
Of great significance is the strategic alliance with CCA, where their local Neverfail Springwater distributor was merged with Hunter Springwater (HSW) in 2008 to become the dominant Home & Business springwater provider in the sizeable territory.
This is a strong, dynamic business with terrific opportunities for expansion.
What you Get:-
Profitable Business covering a wide distribution area (Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Central Coast, Port Stephens)
- Well-structured with experienced Manager and 16 employees.
- High level business practices and processes
- 6 Years earnings remaining from a Distribution Contract with Neverfail/CCA
- A continuing business at the end of the agreement on 30/6/2023 with the first right to negotiate a new contract with Neverfail/CCA
- Dominant Springwater company in the region.
- Valuable Customer Lists.
- Products include Springwater, Cooler Rental, Tea, Coffee, Powerade, Cups, etc.
- Other CCA products to be added to portfolio.
- CCA quality and support services with a national footprint.
- A developing beverages business to complement the Springwater business.
- A distribution model capable of distributing alcoholic products, etc.
- Business assets (10 delivery trucks and 4 other vehicles).
- New customised I.T. system supporting Handheld Terminals and Portable Printers.
- Currently run under Management by Interstate Owner.
- Consistent EBITDA Growth Av. 16% PA over past 5 years.
T/o $4.43m: Return to Owner $760k