- Country: Australia
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Stage: Exit/Sale of the business
- Years in operations: 20, Employees: 11
- Investment size: $3,000,000 / min. $3,000,000
- Type of investment: Equity
Manufacturer of Pool Chlorination Equipment located in Southeast Queensland is looking for a new majority shareholder. The company is operating for over 20 years.
The Company is a primary manufacturer of electrical/electronic salt water chlorination equipment used for domestic and commercial swimming pool sanitation. The Company also provides third-party equipment, chemicals, and other items to the wholesale pool services industry. Products include:
- Electrical 240 volt A.C. power supplies and electrolytic cells
Pool sanitation products
- OEM and general replacement electrolytic cells to the service industry
- Electrical/electronic component parts uniquely designed by the Company
The Company's success is in large part due to the unique manufacturing process that has been fine-tuned over the past 5 years. Unlike other players in the industry, the Company has its own production factory which has been established in China and is overseen by the Company's engineer (who monitors production and purchase of materials). This ensures a level of quality control that cannot be matched by competitors.
Revenue: $4.9MM; Net Profit $900,000
Opportunity for the investor
The senior shareholder is looking to exit the business as a retirement strategy, while the remaining shareholder would consider staying on as an active participant as negotiated.
Looking for similar investment opportunities