- Country: Australia
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Stage: Exit/Sale of the business
- Years in operations: 8
- Investment size: $500,000 / min. $500,000
- Type of investment: Equity
Established in 2009, an Australian owned company providing the very best in steel and alloy trailers as well as commercial trailers.
Their trailers are built for a diverse range of applications including mining machinery, towing cars, and construction equipment deployment. The company's trailers are well known in the industry for their long-lasting strength, durability and innovation.
It is envisaged that the business has many potential purchasers. It can continue to be run in its present way, be acquired by a larger organisation with greater resources to capitalize on current and future growth prospects, or incorporated into an existing business wishing to increase its market share.
The purchaser will receive all the benefits outlined below:
- Highly Recognised and well respected Australian brand
- Innovative and durable product range
- Strong historical growth and addition growth potential
- Dedicated Vendors willing to work with the new owner to ensure the business’s success
- Established enduring Commercial relationships with QLD Leading Earthmoving -
- Ongoing partnerships and preferred supplier agreements with retailers
- Strong, well skilled team members with a wealth of experience
The Vendors wish to pursue other interests both personal and business related, but are interested in the continued success of this well nurtured and highly visible brand. They will consider all genuine offers.
Use of financing
Looking for similar investment opportunities