Established 38 years ago, this Equestrian Wholesaler is Australia’s oldest and most respected distributors to over 600 equestrian and pet retail stores.
Established 38 years ago, this Equestrian Wholesaler is one of Australia’s oldest and most respected distributors to the equestrian and pet owners' retail trade, supplying more than 600 saddlery & produce and pet stores throughout Australia.
Regarded as the most competitive, broad-based equestrian importer/wholesaler, they specialise in value for money, high turnover, and quality goods for horse riding enthusiasts and pet owners. Well-known brands stocked include Eureka, ShowCraft, Status, Northern River Drafter, Nullarbor, XCalibur, Bounty Hunter, and leading equine health care products. Their range also includes some pet requisites, allowing them to be a ‘one-stop shop’ with the ability to completely stock out a new Equestrian store from start to finish.
In keeping up with technology, on-line Marketing has been introduced to augment their Resellers’ in-store sales, with direct internet orders shipped to the customer’s nearest stockist, who is credited with the appropriate wholesale margin.
The business has trusted relationships with some of the best equestrian and pet supplies manufacturers in the world. Products are manufactured in China, India and Taiwan under longstanding agreements built up over decades of close collaboration.
The acquisition provides the purchaser with all the following benefits:
- Australia’s most competitive broad-based wholesaler in the industry
- Over 600 active retailer customer accounts
- Strong major buying group relationships
- Growing Online presence
- ‘One-Stop’ shop supplying over 3200 unique product lines
- Strong and consistent sales performance
- Streamlined internal processes
- Online or Shopfront Retail Opportunities
- Business poised to capture Dog and Pet Equipment sales growth
- Dedicated Vendor willing to work with the new owner to ensure the brands continued success
Since the Vendors’ associated Company owns the property, a Purchaser may elect to negotiate a new lease at the current commercial rate or relocate the business to new premises more convenient to the Purchaser.