- Country: Croatia
- Industry: Energy, Natural Resources, Mining
- Stage: Initial growth (first revenues)
- Investment size: $7,000,000 / min. $6,000,000
- Type of investment: Debt, Equity
We are looking for Strategic Partner, ready to invest the amount of around 6 - 7 million USD in initiated and planned projects.
Our companies are based in Croatia and in Poland. In 2011, with information on the new proposed tariffs for photovoltaic sector we have planned three types of business: Assembly / production of photovoltaic panels, construction of a series of ground-based solar farms in Croatia, Poland, Hungary, and roof solar panels installation.
We have planned three types of business:
• Assembly / production of photovoltaic panels and completion of fixtures and fittings - which will result in increase of tariff rates by 15% due to the use of local production.
• Construction of a series of ground-based solar farms with a capacity of up to 1 MW each - which will allow the optimization of revenues from electricity sales - Solar Farms.
• Roof installations - to achieve the maximum tariff rates for the sale of green energy.
Rationale for the deal
What we have at the moment:
• We have developed total area of 274 ha
• We have fully developed areas for the installation of 12 photovoltaic farms with a capacity of 1 MW each.
• We have prepared local partners with large experience in the installation of photovoltaic farms.
• We have excellent contacts with local governments interested in cooperation in this field.
• We have contacts in companies that obtain grants from EU / up to 70% of investment costs for assembly - the production of panels.
• We have developed a team of professionals associated with the preparation, start-up and pre-financing of planned investments - agreements with Croatian banks.
• We have a marketing plan supported by preliminary agreements for installations with a total capacity of approximately 150 MW
Use of financing
What we plan to do:
• Start assembly and manufacture of photovoltaic panels in two locations in Croatia.
• Obtain a grant for this purpose from the EU of 70% of the planned investment.
• Obtain a certificate to "Local Product" and the tariff reliefs for our products.
• Open about 12 solar farms in Croatia with a capacity of 1 MW each with tariff rate of € 0.17 per 1 kWh
• Open about 150 solar farms with a capacity of 1 MW each.
• Organize the financing system for roof installation, with a tariff rate on the reception of energy in the amount of € 0.26 per 1 kWh with a billing system for property’s owners within 14 years / tariffs guaranteed by the government / - profitability of 20% of invested funds. Project for 2013 - 2014 provides installations for 120 - 150 MW.
• After pilot projects and the launch of production / assembly of panels, we plan the transformation of one of the companies or establish a new joint-stock company and place it on the Stock Exchange as a production and distribution company.
• Establish a company, whose main task will be organizing the financing of investment in green energy in East and South Europe, and raise capital from the market in the Private Non-public Investment Fund.
Opportunity for the investor
What we are looking for?
• We are looking for Strategic Partner, ready to invest the amount of around 6 - 7 million USD in initiated and planned projects.
• More details about the projects/ business plan will be given to interested investors.
• Preferred contact: email.
Looking for similar investment opportunities