A 4-star hotel in Bay of Kotor is being sold. The hotel is overlooking the new marina in Montenegro, the Porto Montenegro. Up-grade of the hotel, building a marina or casino is possible.
A renovated 4-star hotel is being sold with very good return potential. It is located in the best part of Mediterranean, The Bay of Kotor.
- Located less than 26 km from Dubrovnik’s Cilipi International Airport and 22 km from Montenegro’s Tivat International Airport.
- Situated a few minutes from old town Herceg Novi, accessible by road and boat transfers provided by the hotel.
- Within close distance to other nearby towns along the Adriatic, ideal for day trips, including Dubrovnik, Kotor, Budva, Petrovac, Sveti Stefan and Tivat, among others.
- Extensive refurbishments and renovations, boosting overall standards.
- Boasting a 700-meter private beach segregated into sections, part sandy, paved, rocky, and featuring a pier, naturalist sections and a number of outlet possibilities.
- Elevated, by the mountain side and surrounded by large variety of vegetation.
- Exceptional views from all rooms and areas of the hotel.
- Each component of the hotel can operate individually, thus minimising expenses during the off-season.
-A third building (Luna) is not currently in operation and is available for further renovations and/or hotel brand requirements.
And, perhaps more importantly for prospective hotel groups:
- Basic model, perfect for a brand to complete and add final finishings, consistent with brand concept and design,
- Multiple buildings, able to offer a range of accommodation options and segregated hotel facilities, and
- Option to invest, extent and upgrade the property, hence re-positioning the entire hotel.
With developing Porto Montenegro in the Bay, the Bay is becoming the most popular and profitable area in Mediterranean.