New Zealand niche women’s retail chain is for sale. With 13+ stores around NZ and a well-recognized brand name, this retailer caters to the 30-50yr old markets in both the retail and Internet market. The owners wish to sell for personal reasons. There is great opportunity to increase margins by increasing sourcing, expanding the range and cost cutting.
One of New Zealand's leading niche women's retailers is up for sale due to the owner’s personal circumstances.
The business has been in operation for a number of years and has been quite profitable in the past, however has been having its challenges over the last few years (although is still making a healthy profit). And a large amount of money has been spent on a new system to upgrade the viability of the business.
Up until recently a large amount of their garments were still made in NZ from their own factory. This has been closed in 2012 and with increased global sourcing there is a great opportunity to increase overall margin. Also all retail stores can be reviewed for overall profitability as well as increase Internet sales through cross promotion and affiliate programs. There are also ways to decrease costs by re-location the design centre.
The business is well established, on going and profitable. The funds would be used for the purchase of the business and also on-going re-structuring costs to further streamline the business.
However given the current temporary financial downturn in the business, here is the opportunity to buy the business at a very good price.
• Well-established brand
• Well recognized in the market
• Very loyal customers
• Stable store presence
• Good internet presence, with great opportunity to expand
• Removal of underperforming stores already
• All stores contributing profitably to overall business
• Opportunity to source more from Asia
• Opportunity to offer the brand to overseas buyers through it's own buying office
• Current owners need to sell.
• Business has been down last couple of years
• Opportunity to purchase business below cost.
• To purchase the business.
• Ongoing cashflow
• Streamline the business
• Take a shareholding in an existing business
• Help grow the business
• Can be hands on or silent
• Both loan or shareholding will be looked at.
Interested investors can purchase our contact details on Merar.