Our outdoor mobile irrigation system uses 20 times less water than drip irrigation, increases land productivity 2-3 fold and allows harvesting 10-20 days earlier.
Our technology, patented in 2007, provides a substitute for greenhouses, and was developed at the Botanical Garden/ Institute of Plant Physiology of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
ECO irrigation system "TOW-Shokhin” without analogues on the market.
1. Product: a mobile system for long-term maintenance of outdoor microclimate optimal for various crops and mushrooms, in different climatic zones (an outdoor Klimatron).
2. Use: in agriculture, horticulture, cultivation of medicinal plants, industrial cultivation of valuable agricultural crops (trees and shrubs), mushrooms, as well as medicinal plants.
3. The essence of the technological innovation is the creation of an optimal outdoor microclimate, which allows a significant (30-40%) increase in the productive growing season and increased crop yield.
4. The key technology consists in the creation of controlled, warm water mist including various organic fertilizers and an electrostatic charge. This stimulates the growth of crops and increases yield.
5. Benefits to the customer: a multiple increase in the yield of crops grown outdoors; quick installation of the equipment; low cost of production in Klimatrons in comparison with modern greenhouses.
Information about the project:
1. Year of completion of the project: 2010
2. Base where we carried out the research and testing: GBS and IGF (Botanical Garden and the Institute of Plant Physiology of the Russian Academy of Sciences)
3. Development stage of the product: tested and patented and ready for release. Design documentation are available.
5. Legal protection of the development: A patent for a system (know how) of original units and products was obtained in 2007.
8. Signs of public recognition of the development: Conclusions of scientists and instruments of implementation.
Contact us on Merar if you are interested investors.