- Country: Russia
- Industry: Business services, Consulting
- Stage: Initial growth (first revenues)
- Years in operations: 2, Employees: 10
- Investment size: $14,000,000 / min. $300,000
- Type of investment: Debt, Equity
The park is offering industrial land at favorable prices: Industrial parcels as cheap as $20,000 per ha or leasing for 800$ per ha a year.
Concept of the industrial park:
1. Establishment of an operator of the industrial park (Management Company)
2. Creation of the social infrastructure for investors’ comfort (Construction of a living block, hotel, recreation area)
3. Placement on the territory of the industrial park of about 15-20 large and middle-sized hi-tech manufacturing companies, integrated into production clusters, manufacturing up-to-date products of instrument engineering and electronics, processing agricultural products.
The total area of the park is 140,5 hectares, the first stage of construction (60 hectares) was completed in 2013.
• Proximity to Moscow (300 km) - Cost saving compared with doing business in the region of thecapital
• Location at the intersection of roads and railways linking the cities of Russian Federation and countries of Eastern Europe - Reduces the cost of transport logistics complexes, productions
• Nearby airports: Bryansk (129 km), Kursk (144 km), Moscow (350 km).
• Electric power
• Railway line
• Gas supply
• Water supply
Favorable land price:
Land plots from 1.5 to 40 hectares are offered to the residents of the park at the following prices:
• Purchase: $20,000 per hectare
• Leasing: 800$ per 1 hectare a year
Skilled and cheap labor:
• 8 institutions of higher education (Orel) - 7 thousands specialists annually
• The labor market of Mtsensk of 24 thousand persons, is presented by specialties of metallurgical production, metal working, production of vehicles, the food industry
• Average wage in Mtsensk – 15,5 thousand rubles
Comfortable investment climate:
• Exemption from property tax
• Reduction of income tax
Rationale for the deal
The management company forms optimal conditions for the creation and development of new enterprises on the territory of the industrial park.
The management company’s services include:
• Assistance in obtaining agreements and permits
• Organizational support and information on the design, construction companies, labor market
• Maintenance of the territory: cleaning of the adjacent territory, snow clearance, disposal
• Support of the networks of power supply, road surfaces and sewage systems
Opportunity for the investor
Join the industrial park and it will become the ground of your business growth!
Looking for similar investment opportunities