Construction of a modern mini-hotel with a purpose to develop a multi touristic area in village Ivanovka and providing an accommodation for foreign and Russian citizens.
The project plan is to create a hotel, which will include:
Semi-lux (double room) with a king size bed - 2 rooms;
Comfort - the usual (one room) with king size bed - 8 rooms;
Economy - the usual (one room) with two standard beds - 8 rooms.
Estimated terms for project realization:
1) A preparatory stage (business plan development, preparation and coordination of the project, conducting state expertise of the project, etc.) - 70 days from 29/07/2010
2) The investment stage: reconstruction of the building - October 2010 - March 2011, the acquisition of machinery and equipment - December 2010-April 2011
3) Opening of the hotel - April - May 2011
Annual revenues for the project: 2012 - 6,240 thousand rubles.
2013 and beyond - 7,952 Thousand rubles. (Increase of planned loading up to 75%)
The total demand for investments: 32,055 Thousand rubles including VAT
Key financial indicators of the project:
Planning horizon (period of) -10 years and 2 months (from July 2010 to September 2020)
Proceeds from sales for the entire duration of the project,(VAT included) -61,484 Thousand rubles
Net profit -16,950 Thousand rubles
Net Present Value (NPV), 2,684 Thousand Rubles
Internal Rate of Return (IRR) -4,3%
Discounted payback period-9,25
Adopted by the discount rate-2, 5%
Budgetary effect, taking into account the provision of tax incentives, Total 12,945 Thousand rubles
Discounting the budgetary effect on 1 ruble state support, RUB-4,99
Projected State and / or municipal support:
• Investment tax credit for income tax (reduction of rates by 4.5% percentage points of the amounts payable to the regional budget) - a total of 2,899 Thousand rubles;
• Investment tax credit for property tax (reduced by 100% acquired in the project property) - a total of 25,138 Thousand rubles.;
• Provision of collateral to raise loans from Russian banks to finance the construction work, equipment acquisition in the sum of not less than 19,5 million rubles at market value;
• Interest rate subsidies on loans for building and construction works and purchase of furniture and hotel equipment at a rate of 7.75% (100% refinancing rate) in the sum of 5,085 rubles.
• Funding for the restoration of external communications to the borders of the object (gas, electricity) (approximately 1,5 million rubles including VAT).
Interested investors can contact us on Merar for more information.