Current projects of the infrastructure construction company include the Olympic facilities in Sochi, the Baikal-Amur Railway, Government Orders Republic of Buryatia.
Activity: Transport Engineering (railways, roads), industrial construction, etc
Headquarters: Eastern Siberia
Investment object: Joint-Stock Company
Location address: Irkutsk region, Irkutsk, Russia / Republic of Buryatia, Severobaykalsk-city.
Type of transaction: Sale of shares in the business
Offered for sale: 50% + 1 share
Shareholder’s equity at the end of 1 square of 2010: $ 11,940,000
The volume of orders for 2010 is $ 48,500,000 (estimated).
Number of employees: 320.
The company is the licensee of the Federal Agency for Construction and Housing and Utilities for construction of buildings and structures in accordance with government standards, and its activities include the following:
- Transportation construction - railway lines, railway sidings, roads 3-4 category, the construction of small bridges, overpasses and flyovers.
- Construction of buildings and constructions of I and II levels of responsibility;
- Civil works;
- Surveying the work performed at construction sites;
- Installation of concrete and reinforced concrete structures;
- Works on the device internal and external engineering networks and communications;
- Acting as the client developer;
- Acting as general contractor;
- Other works.
There are several major areas in the Joint Stock Company’s orders portfolio:
1. Construction of social and cultural facilities in the territory of the Republic of Buryatia.
2. The strategic partnership between the company and the East-Siberian railroad received orders for construction and repair of railway tracks and sidings in the Amur-Yakutsk Railway and the Baikal-Amur Railway.
3. Construction of facilities in Irkutsk:
Construction of large retail and entertainment complex
Construction of dwelling house.
4. Construction of Olympic facilities in Sochi, namely, performs subcontracting work on the construction of roads. 5. Planned to participate in the federal program of liquidation of dilapidated housing in the Republic of Buryatia.
Contact us on Merar if you are interested investor.
The investor can acquire controlling shares (50% + 1 share) of the company.