Multifunctional WEB 2.0 project, which is based on the system from a variety of custom tasks (competitions) and participated artists. This service gives everyone the opportunity to express themselves, to become famous or get a cash prize. Monetization is based on custom advertisements.
Investment is needed for creation and promotion of the project.
The investment project allows young users to be actively engaged in interesting and useful action - to be involved in a competition to prove themselves, to become famous or earn money. The project brings together people across Russia and CIS countries by interests, provides convenient new services and opportunities for dating, communication and interaction between them.
The project enables companies- advertisers to enter into close personal interaction with a large number of the target audience. Within the project, users create a unique photo-video-text content with the effect of viral marketing that attracts the site to new audiences and expands the coverage of the project.
The project has a social role - the development of various intellectual, artistic and sporting skills and knowledge among users, as well as involving them in socially relevant campaigns and actions.
Sources of income for the project:
• 10% commission on the size of the prize fund for paid tasks in the description of which names of companies are mentioned
• Direct selling of advertising opportunities of the project - sponsorship and product placement contests involving advertisers (the minimum cost of the presence is 50 000 rubles per week)
• Complex advertising presence of advertisers on the project - creation of branded pages in the form of youdo.ru / brand (cost per month - from 400 000 rubles);
• The monetization of users (custom output profiles for top positions, paid accounts with advanced features);
Sources of constant inflow of visitors to the project:
• Own developed partnership program http://cash.youdo.ru has about 2,000 members. The network of partners allows implementing an automatic placement of information about the contests on all partner sites simultaneously, which brings to YouDo audience.
The project today
• More than 850,000 registered users aged 14-25;
• Daily attendance - about 50,000 unique visitors;
• More than 100 mentions of the project to target youth, glossy, entertainment and online media, including 2 TV programs, and several radio reports about the project
• Return on advertisers for the project to a re-draft of 80%
• The company employs 12 staff, all are highly educated professionals,with work experience in large international companies and projects, half of them - with the knowledge of English language.
During the period from January to October 2010 are implemented promotional projects for the following major companies: Toshiba, Nestle, BoConcept, Beeline, Tele2, Agava, McHost, Euroset, ABBYY, and others.
The planned project profitability by the end of 2010 in RuNet will be 10 million rubles.
Investors can contact us on Merar.