I am seeking an optimal investment of $ 50,000 to develop an online platform (website) connecting all participants in the advertising market.
Initially the service will cover all of Russia. After 2-3 years it will be rolled out to the other 14 countries of the former Soviet Union.
The project is about creating a powerful online platform (website) servicing the largest companies in the advertising business all over Russia at the first stage and later expanding to all 15 countries from the former USSR (mostly Russian-speaking countries participating in the global advertising market). The international expansion will take place in 2-3 years at the earliest.
The online network will not be an ad agency. My aim is to make it a service providing platform.
1. On it ad agencies will be able to find all the necessary services they need.
2. The owners of advertising spots/platforms are the second category of target users, divided into about 15 groups and 10 subgroups.
3. Third come advertisers who commission ad production to ad agencies.
4. Contractors/service providers in about 30 areas of activity (e.g. in the printing industry, sale of materials used, etc.)
5. Partners of ad agencies performing work for ad agencies, divided into 5 subgroups.
Reasons for seeking funding from an investor:
- Lack of the sum required for a promising start, which includes the development of all required sections of the website and making it interesting for all five groups of targeted users;
- The project is highly profitable and I am not willing to seek merely an investment of 1-5% of the business.
My calculations show that by investing $ 100,000, a profit will be generated in 3 months. The funding will be spent on:
- the legal registration of an LLC,
- signing contracts with the target participants,
- development of a fully-functional service for all user groups (2 months, with a spare one month for testing), etc.
Expected profit after launching the site:
1 st month: $ 30,000 (min.)
3rd month: $ 200,000 (min.)
6-12 months: $300,000 per month.
My name is Artem, 27. I am a last-year law student at MFLA but I am seriously focused on the internet - the fastest, easiest way to reach a large share of the world's population.
The idea for this project arose 3.5 years ago and uses the internet as the fastest and cheapest way to advertise a product or service.
I have chosen the advertising industry because, firstly, I work closely with it, and secondly advertising is the engine of commerce and politics.
Investors can contact us on Merar.