- Country: Russia
- Industry: Medical, Health Care, Pharmaceutical
- Stage: Start-up
- Investment size: $1,500,000 / min. $1,500,000
The Company producing medical technics for TES therapy is looking for an investor for 1.5 mln. USD for bringing its products to new markets: CIS and Europe.
The company was founded in 1992 as a research and production organization created for implementation of transcranial electrostimulation (TES) method into medical practice. The company is based on innovative idea of application of selective transcranial electric influence on the protective system of the humans brain which was discovered by one of the Company's owners.
The method of TES-therapy is a recognized method of physical therapy and is used in 17 countries. International developments in the field of TES were carried out in France, Germany, USA, Canada, Israel.
The company produces various models of professional devices for TES therapy and a device for home use in Russia.
International awards: Grand Prix in the nomination “High Impact Invention Award” at the 2nd International Congress of Inventors in Bangkok (Thailand, 2009).
Revenue 2008 - 620 ths. USD
EBITDA 2008 - 94 ths. USD
Financial debt = 0
The Company has long-term partners for production of the product ingredients. The Company makes montage of a device.
Sales are organized through dealers.
Dealers and official representatives of the Company are situated in 11 cities of Russia (including Moscow and Saint-Petersburg), in Ukraine and Belarus.
Since 2009, the Company began to work on expanding the distribution network. As a result, in 2009, despite the economic crisis, the sales remained stable.
Strategy and Investments
During the next 2 years the Company plans to form a basis for further promotion of its products in new markets: CIS (Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus) and Europe (Italy).
Strategy for professional devices:
- to certify and register professional models in the CIS (Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus) and Europe (Italy);
- to create modified models of devices for distribution in the European territory;
- to expand the network of dealers;
- to bring to market, conduct marketing activities and distribute devices in B2B segment on the markets of CIS (Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus) and Europe (Italy).
Strategy for home use devices:
- to certify and register the device in the CIS (Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus) and Europe (Italy);
- to create modified model of device for distribution in the European territory;
- to start mass production of devices;
- to bring to market, conduct marketing activities and distribute devices in B2C segment in Russia, CIS (Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus) and Europe (Italy);
- to organize online sales of devices (organization of Internet-shop).
- to start work of the call center to support the users of TES devices;
- to finalize the web portal dedicated to TES therapy.
The total volume of investments is 1.5 mln. USD.
The Company is ready to offer the investor up to 25% of new issue.
2 options are possible:
1) 1.5 mln. USD - entry of Investor in share capital;
2) 1.1 mln. USD – entry of Investor in equity, 0.4 mln. USD - debt financing.
Contact us on Merar if you are interested investors.
Looking for similar investment opportunities