Construction of a roadside service complex on 1.7 ha plot along federal highway M6 Moscow-Astrakhan, in the southbound direction (near Ryazan).
A similar plot in the northbound direction can be purchased for development. Facilities can include: hotel, gas stations, shops, restaurants, parking lot.
Opportunities for development of the plot:
• Parking lot for cars and trucks
• Roadside fast-food shops (coffee shops, bistros)
• Hotel (mini-hotel, motel)
• Entertainment Complex (restaurant, bar, billiards, slot machines)
• Auto Service (repair service, tire replacement, car wash, car-parts)
• Shopping center (food, household goods, construction materials)
• Gas stations.
The cost of the land is 500rub/m2
It is possible to buy 2 plots of about 2 hectares, located on opposite sides to service both directions of traffic.
In addition to the customers resulting from the traffic flow on the highway, there are four cities within a radius of 15-20 km (in Ryazan region) with a total population of up to 500,000. The closest city is 3 km away.
The land-use of the plot has already been re-registered: from agricultural to industrial use.
The electricity connection has been confirmed (up to 2 MW).
Administrative and human resources are available.
The final cost of the complex depends on the construction projects which will be pursued.
The payback period of such a complex is 2 years on average.
Contact us on Merar if you are interested investor.