Project goal is to build a cement factory, which will produce cement at lower cost than the existing factories by using of full cycle of new technological equipment.
The cement factory will be located in Vinnytsia region, Ukraine, near dolomite open cuts (raw material for cement production) and close to railway station and all the necessary utility lines. This will ensure lower transportation cost for raw materials, for end product and reduce the cost of delivering the finished product to the customer.
• The cement factory project will be a modern facility of new generation in contrast to huge and inefficient old Ukrainian cement factories;
• It will be equipped with modern energy efficient equipment made in Ukraine;
• It will be built in short time and will pay itself back quickly.
Information for the Investor:
• Production capacity - 300,000 ton per year (possible to extend)
• Employees - 40
• Construction term - 1.5 year
• Payback period - 3 years
• Initiators are willing to invest a part of own funds
• IRR – 18,45%
• PP – 7 years
• ROE – 26,62%
The owners are willing and able to invest part of the required funds
Proposed form of investment: JV/returnable investments
Investment schedule: upon request