The project is about developing a retail chain for organic products in Ukraine. The retail chain will consist of real stores and online-stores (e-shops) for organic products in each regional center in Ukraine and the Autonomous Republic of Crimea.
Organic products are the future. With the rapid environmental pollution, global warming, the growth of various diseases, depletion of land, access to natural techniques without chemicals is a direct rule. Organic products and organic production are becoming more and more popular. Organic food looks good and has a better flavor. The only drawback is that the retention period is less than food filled with chemical additives.
It should be noted that organic food is grown without the use of genetic engineering, development, growth regulators, pesticides, fertilizers and other chemicals that provide protection against pests and diseases. Organic food products are packaged in a special way that extends their use, and above all the taste is not affected. Organic food nutrition is a way of healthy nation and harmonious existence with nature.
This project will cover 25 conventional stores and 25 e-shops.
Each conventional store will perform the following functions:
1) It will be a representative office of the retail chain in the region.
2) It will be a place for offline purchases.
3) It will be a place where customers will be able to pick up the orders from the online store in order to avoid paying shipping.
4) It will be responsible for regional advertising of the retail chain.
Internet is the future. Nowadays more and more people make purchases in e-shops.
The E-shop will have the following functions:
1) It will be the face of the company in Internet, providing the first impression to a potential client.
2) It will enable quick buying.
3) It will advertise on the Internet.
4) It will provide easy access to information about the retail chain and its product range, prices, special offers and discounts.
If you are interested in our project and would like to receive more information, please, contact us through Merar.
Please, also see the information in attachment.