- Country: Ukraine
- Industry: Telecommunications
- Stage: Exit/Sale of the business
- Years in operations: 7, Employees: 29
- Investment size: $1,800,000 / min. $1,800,000
- Type of investment: Debt, Equity
Registered Telecommunications company with 2,800 subscribers and no debts is looking for a buyer. The company is offering VoIP, IPTV, technical maintenance etc.
The company is registered as the NCTR of Ukraine as Operator and Telecommunications Provider.
Telecommunication Resources Company:
• Numbering Capacity
- According to the license – 10 000;
- Actually declared (received permission) – 4 000.
• Number of ports
- Telephony – total 1,704, including available 1,051;
- Internet – total 8,619, including available 5,389.
• Signalling Points Network for ATE.
• Own Fiber Optical Network
• The total length of the own optical network – more 258 km (100% ownership of all Fibers).
• Availability of Free Optical Fibers – about 45% (depending on the route).
• Method of laying optical links – underground and overground.
• Engineering Staff – highly qualified team for work with the SIP protocol; Gateways, Servers, Couplings, etc. – all the necessary equipment for work with Fiber-Optic (modernization of equipment, substitution of all switches in 2013).
• Telephony Products – VoIP (SIP);
• Internet Service Provider – Fiber-Optic link, IPTV;
• Intercoms Services;
• Sale \ Lease \ Maintenance of Fiber-Optic link;
• Engineering and Technical maintenance \ support of Networks - Technical Support available Around the Clock.
Total number of subscribers – 2,800, including:
• Corporate clients – 30% (office and retail centers, telecom operators, businesses, hotels, government bodies);
• Private individuals locally incorporated within the new building.
The company uses own premises as well as rented premises. The company is working with OWN EQUIPMENT.
For the convenience of subscribers payment's contracts with banks were concluded. Contacts with suppliers (authorized dealers) of equipment and component parts are established. The company has no loans or debt obligations.
Looking for similar investment opportunities