- Country: Ukraine
- Industry: Waste Management
- Stage: Initial growth (first revenues)
- Investment size: $300,000 / min. $300,000
Small industrial manufacturing company which operates in the fast growing sector, in the tire recycling business, producing liquid and solid fuel, bituminous mastics and a pigment for paint and varnish industry.
Eliteecotrans LLC is Sevastopol based small industrial manufacturing company which operates in the fast growing sector, in the tire recycling business, producing liquid and solid fuel, bituminous mastics and a pigment for paint and varnish industry. During a year of work in the market the company has successfully managed to create the team, to become a profitable business and to win the leading position in the region mainly due to its ambitious and pragmatic owners.
- Recycling of polymeric and industrial rubber products (tires, disposable syringes and other polymers)
- Production of liquid fuel (solvents, diesel, gasoline fractions) – it is used for the manufacture of bituminous mastics as well as an energy source and a substitute of black oil in the heating systems. The current produc-tion capacity of the company is 12 tons of liquid fuel per month
- Processing of pyrocarbon (solid fraction, an analogue of carbon black) – it is planned to use pyrocarbon in paint industry. At present, pyrocarbon is used as solid fuel, an analog of coal
- Supply of scrap metal for metallurgical enterprises of Ukraine
- Production of bituminous mastics (based on the components of liquid fuel) – the company sales the bituminous mastics through the network of building material stores around Sevastopol and Crimea. In May 2011 sales was 800 kg.
Target customers are transport enterprises, tire mounting workshops, healthcare facilities, metallurgical enterprises and companies that use liquid and solid fuels. The opening of ferry transportation with Turkey and Bulgaria will increase the flow of freight transport, resulting to the increased demand for the recycling of used automobile tires in the region.
The company has already established distribution channels in the region and loyal customers’ base. New production facilities will allow the company to sign long-term agreements with large consumers.
Interested investors can download the investment project description and financials and establish contact with us on Merar.
It is also important to note that the company’s business solves environmental issues and promotes ecological improvements in the region, fighting against illegal dumps. The company has all necessary permits.
According to company executives and expert estimates, the annual market consumption of car tires in Ukraine was 4 – 5 mln unites during last 5 years. This produces over 180,000 tons of used tires. In 2008 and 2009 only 13,600 tons of used tires per year were disposed that was less than 10% of real needs. The problem of recycling and processing used tires has a significant ecological importance in Ukraine.
Rationale for the deal
The new equipment will also help the company to run additional processing cycle to produce products with higher margin by:
- splitting low quality liquid fuel into fractions, which have higher price and greater demand on the market;
- producing pyrocarbon for paint and varnish industry;
- extracting hydrogen from gas component.
In a year the founders plan to expand their activities to other regions with high market capacity in tire recycling sector such as Odessa, Dnepropetrovsk etc.
Use of financing
The current demand in the local regional market allows increasing the company capacity in more, then 2 times from 300 tons/year to 700 tons/year over the next year. In order to implement these growth plans the company re-quires equity funding in amount of US $ 300 000 for purchasing of new equipment. This project will also significantly increase the operational margin and return the investment within just 1 – 1.5 years.
Looking for similar investment opportunities