- Country: Bulgaria
- Industry: Real Estate
- Stage: Initial growth (first revenues)
- Investment size: $976,000 / min. $976,000
- Type of investment: Debt, Equity
The complex is located in the tranquil village of Yunets on the Bulgarian coastline. The popular tourist city of Varna and its airport are only about 30 min. drive away.
The village of Yunets is about 5 miles from Shkorpilovtsi, which is planned to become the biggest modern sea resort on the Northern Bulgarian coastline. It is also about 5 miles from the sea resort of Byala, which is already a popular tourist destination.
The nearest sea town of Byala offers:
• Food centrum
• Restaurants and one of which is on the beach
• Four swimming pools with aqua attraction
• Fitness centre
• Tennis court
• Children's play ground
• Beauty centre
• Medical services
There is a 18 hole golf course with shopping and entertaining centre only 5 minutes away by car. Below is the plan of the golf course, which is under construction now.
Below is the approved by the council of Byala plan for the construction of a new, modern marina. It is only a 5 minute drive from the complex.
The picturesque rural Yunets is surrounded by forests from three sides. It has its own beautiful lake offering opportunities for water sports and fishing. It is about 1 mile from the main road Varna – Bourgas. The road accessing Yunets finishes in the village, ensuring that there is no through traffic. The tranquil atmosphere of the surrounding countryside remains undisturbed.
Within a year, Yunets will provide a wealth of wellness amenities for sport, recreation and therapies. It will be a perfect place where one can relax in style.
Yunets has a medical centre, police station, food shops, bar, restaurants, swimming pool, rent-a-car office, regular bus service to the city of Varna and a small charming Christian church.
Rationale for the deal
The complex comprises of three sites as follows:
• Site 1 – It has 15 luxury villas and is right next to the existing British development “Woodland Spa Village”. Brookvalley 1 will benefit from their onsite shop, spa centre with outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, steam rooms, sauna, plunge pool, massage & treatment rooms.
• Site 2 - It has 16 villas in a traditional Bulgarian style and is offering all the advantages of contemporary living.
• Site 3 – This site will be released in 2010. It is just across the road of Brookvalley 2. It has 20 villas, shop, restaurant and a hotel.
Looking for similar investment opportunities