We plan to build a large-scale Chinese online-auction trading platform. Investment needed: USD 2-2,5M. The exit strategy will be an IPO on NYSE or NASDAQ in 3 years.
1. We plan to integrate the fragmented information held by auction and pawn houses (including auction information related to real estate, stockholder rights, equipment, transport vehicles, works of art and antiques) on an e-commerce platform. We aim to use business operation model to explore and use this information, integrate resources, unify trademarks, unify standards, provide full one-stop services to the end customer.
2. We plan to establish our own brand name and set up China’s biggest property rights and real rights e-commerce platform over a three-year period. We will turn the “Auction & Pawn Club” brand into a household name in the property rights trading circles. At the same time we will pursue an exit strategy through an initial public offering (IPO) on the NYSE or NASDAQ.
3. At the initial stage of the project when operating profit will be negative, our goal will be to attract users. Based on comprehensive customer services specially developed for diverse customer groups, we plan to integrate our manpower, create publicity for our brand and promote our network. We will establish a large database of auction items and auction&pawn-industry-related people. At the same time we will make the brand name “Auction & Pawn Club” recognized and popular.
In the middle stage the platform will sustain itself on income generated from advertising, auctions, packaging and support services. In the process of operation, we will:
- keep improving the platform’s operating cost analysis and income structural analysis
- gather feedback information
- continuously optimize customer service functionalities
- attract venture capital
- improve the level of technical support
- make the platform strong and influential
- progressively increase revenues and net profit
- strive to reach as fast as possible the criteria for stock exchange listing.
4. The platform will be divided into the following channels:
a) real estate (residential housing, shops, offices, factories, land use rights, etc.)
b) debt & equity (debt, equity, intellectual property, non-tradable shares, etc.)
c) equipment and supplies
d) transportation vehicles
e) works of art
f) heritage objects and antiques
Each channel will be customized to meet the specific characteristics of the items traded on it (e.g. the real estate channel will have region, price, functional classification, etc.) and will be designed to offer different services.
5. The types of services and the marketing strategy will be the key to the successful operation of the entire platform. The platform will be powerful, will meet the needs of the users in each market, and will be complemented by a strong marketing campaign. The initial period of negative profits will short and the number of registered users and auction deals volume will grow in a geometric progression.
6. The company operating the platform will be divided into two units with different functions: company headquarters and company regional branch offices, with separate personnel and organizational structure.
6.1. The company headquarters will deal with:
- technical support,
- financial management,
- administration and logis
Investors can contact us on Merar.