- Country: Dominica
- Industry: Telecommunications
- Stage: Expansion/Growth
- Investment size: $50,000 / min. $50,000
- Type of investment: Debt
Providing call centre services to large-scale businesses and firms worldwide. We provide to our international clients Inbound and Outbound contact centre services.
Dominica is now known to be a hub of telecommunication professionals and especially call centre operatives having various kinds of experiences and skills in the industry. We have clients in the solar energy, pharmaceutical, banking, law, and claims industries. Funding is for floor plan and set-up operations.
Inbound services we offer:
• Skilled, professional, customer support and technical service representatives
• Improved market coverage
• Faster ramp-up, launch, and roll-out of new campaigns
• Experience with programs similar to yours
• Rapid response to market conditions
• Account management expertise
• Enhanced reporting capabilities
• Market testing capabilities
Our company is also offering 24/7 services of outbound call centre comprising of:
• Order Processing
• Catalogue Orders
• Consumer Response
• Customer Service
• Dealer Locators
• Toll Free Response
• Help Desk
• Direct Mail Response
• Direct TV Response
• Print Media Response
• Website Response
• Seminar Registration
• Answering Service
• Inquiry Handling
• Email Management
• Product Technical Information
• Interactive Voice Response
• Sales Lead Qualification
• Technical Support
• Trade Show Registration
The call centre industry is a growing industry with most companies having an annual growth between 7.0% and 9.5%. This is due to businesses that are becoming more increasingly aware of the need for market information and the desire to reduce customer turnover rates in a hard hit economy. Wherever customers are located, businesses need to reach them and sell their services to them, and in this case the need of our industry steer the relationship.
A significant trend in this industry is the growing number of clients who wish to outsource telemarketing functions to client companies instead of developing such infrastructure in-house.
This makes for an excellent opportunity for the business-Dominica. However, long-term analysis of growth rates in this industry show a cyclical pattern and does not expect this high growth rate to continue.
We plan to enter into two market locations. First we have taken contracts from the medical and insurance claims companies since they have a higher need to maintain contacts with their service users. We will also be working as a first-level helpdesk for a number of banking and law firm industries and be taking on short-term projects such as surveys and market research for small companies.
The agency’s marketing strategy rests on the beliefs that its products and services represent a valued-added to interpreting, qualifying and understanding the complexities of the Call Centre and industry markets. To implement this strategy, the agency intends to place paid advertising banners on strategic websites and places and to utilize search engine portal and general media advertising.
Our aim is to increase or reach sales revenue target of Contact centre services and support to US$350,000- $500,000 per year.
The Call Centre business will provide our numerous clients and their customers a number of advantages, including:
• Product-customer-manufacturer relationships
• Company-customer free relationships
• Wider selection of products and services
• Competitive pricing
• Affordable and cost-effective products
• Long-term gains and dependability
• Product sustainability options
Our priority is to ensure a 100% sales for our clients and a satisfied experience to the customers we will be dealing with on a daily basis. The sales process involves several steps, which include relationship building, customer requirements/needs, product presentation, demo, closure and implementations.
This approach will be used because with our products and services is more effective than competitors single product approach.
Examples of sales marketing options to ensure 100% sales to our services are;
• Incorporation of peer training and coaching to encourage agents to learn best by following the lead of an outstanding performer.
• Have new agents sit in on calls with a successful agent so they can learn methods to keep customers interested and achieve successful close rates.
• Sharing the best practices of successful centre agents can also be helpful for new agents just getting started or agents who are having trouble making sales.
• Using the right Contact centre sales metrics to evaluate and measuring performance, making sure agents are encouraged to meet business goals. For example, in a sales-driven call centre, a customer service representative may take fewer calls, but those calls may have higher sales value.
• Quality monitoring as early as possible in the process and performing regular quality audits helps minimise and prevent these occurrences whilst also providing invaluable on-going feedback on our sales or Contact centre team.
The quality of a Contact centre suffers when call quantity is the main focus. As businesses has become increasingly reliant on the use of Contact Centre services (in-bound/outbound) to promote and sell their products and services the need to be confident of the abilities of the reps taking the calls has become of paramount importance.
Response times, telephone manner, product knowledge and sales skills all play an important role in ensuring that our company is best represented and that the sale is made or the customer is 100% satisfied with the outcome of the call.
Use of financing
Setting up; Seating; Human resources; Transportation.
Looking for similar investment opportunities