- Country: Guyana
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Stage: Expansion/Growth
- Years in operations: 2, Employees: 4
- Investment size: $160,000 / min. $90,000
- ROI: 35% in 1 years
- Type of investment: Debt, Equity
Virgin coconut oil has a great demand on the international market. Funding is needed to upgrade facility. Investors will get +50% returns.
Sales projections for the next three years are based on clients’ demand for the product.
The company will embark on a new marketing distribution program.
Investment principal will be returned in the first 6 month to the investor.
Premium product at low cost.
Most virgin oil is fermented. We only produce COLD PRESSED oil directly from the fruit.
The product has received good feedback.
Rationale for the deal
the company has sold its fresh virgin coconut oil products through small local distributors and by direct sales to international markets.
Use of financing
• Packaging equipment required.
Opportunity for the investor
• Debt or Equity Investment
• Payback period 6 months
• Silent Investor preferred
• Exit plan to be discussed
Looking for similar investment opportunities