Investors have the opportunity to partner by providing debt or equity funding. Chicken egg farm producers have issued letters of intent to purchase packaging.
Details are available in the business plan, including full capital requirements, profit and loss, investment and repayment plans, cost of sale, resourcing, operations expenses. This is a ready to go business. Location of manufacturing has been established. Local farmers (buyers) are ready to procure.
There is an opportunity for expansion to multiple countries.
Egg packaging manufacturing will create many employment opportunities whilst investors are also cashing in on this cash based business. Chicken eggs are one of necessities eaten by many on a daily basis for survival, or as luxury food.
Our company has partnered with communities, reached agreements with chicken farmers, got government go ahead to begin localising manufacturing, as it will create jobs in the country.
Our company is based in the USA, while the business opportunity is in Haiti. Haiti is a less than one-hour flight from the USA, making it easy to commute.
A full detailed business plan is available to an investor willing to partner with us.
We have established relationships with the farmers currently producing eggs. We work with agencies currently focusing on building the agricultural sector in the country that will eventually require our services in terms of egg packaging.
We will be the first on the market and we have relations with various government sectors that have endorsed this investment and initiative.
• No packaging of eggs in the country, all packaging is imported.
• Creation of employment in the country, a socioeconomic benefit.
• The project is supported by the country, farmers, and many agencies.
• We need investments to purchase equipment and machinery, assets required.
• Build shed for the manufacturing.
• Fund operations for the first year.
• To invest in this unique opportunity in a unique region.
• Options to take investment back earlier or over long period.
• Options for equity and or debt and early exit strategy.