The products are used by the drug, paint, paper, leather tanneries, and food industries. We have a bank loan and look for infusion of additional working capital.
We are producing the following products:
• Sodium Dichromate, a chemical used in bulk drug and paint industries.
• Basic Chromium Sulphate, a chemical used in the leather industry.
• White Sodium Sulphate, used in paper industries.
• Yellow Sodium Sulphate (by-product of Sodium Dichromate), a chemical used in the paper industry. The products are also used in the process of Metal Finishing and Corrosion Control.
Manufacturing will generate stable revenue with regard to high demand in the above industries.
Project located near source of raw material and market. Unit can start production within 4 months after receipt of funds which is required in tranches.
We need funds to repay to the lenders and infuse working capital.
Investors can look at both at debt and equity. Complete transparency assured for investors.
• Demand exceeds supply
• Experienced promoters
• Availability of technical and market teams and ready market
• Huge demand for the products (demand for Sodium Dichromate only is about 100000 MT per annum in India)
• Nearness to both raw materials and customers
• Availability of government subsidy and support for the unit
Repayment of existing bank loan and additional funds for working capital.
The entire requirement for restarting the production unit is Rs.47.50 crore to be met by the lender/investor on a mutually agreed terms.
The management of the company would expand and include team specialised in production, sales, finance and administration as acceptable to lenders/investors.
• Product already exported to various countries
• Unit to start production within 6 months from receipt of funds from promoters
• EBIDTA expected at 20% plus with PAT over 8% at higher capacity