Needed investors for to produce clean, inexpensive energy through the use of biomass (firewood in the current case) as feedstock.
- Cultivate dedicated high density plantations/forests of fast growing trees to serve as feedstock for dedicated power plants.
- Forests cultivated on dry unused lands procured in the open market.
Phase 1: 5-5-7.5 = 500 acres producing biomass in 5 years to enable production of 7.5 MW of energy perpetually.
- Land procured.
- Cultivation of plantation commenced in Sivagangai district of Tamil Nadu.
- Area available - 500 acres, usable – 450 acres
- First 7.5 MW plant to commence in Q212.
- Established 15 acre modern nursery with complete infrastructure
Future Plans - 3 more power stations
TIMING MW FEEDSTOCK – BIOMASS
3Q12 7.5 From buy back arrangement
4Q12 7.5 From buy back arrangement
1Q13 7.5 From buy back arrangement
- Replication of the model in other states.
- Independently run initiative by professionals from their own sources - totally free from Government financing or resources.
- Availability of resources not a risk as there is enough feedstock available for 3 years.
- Buy back arrangements are also on place for buying feedstock. Till date 350 acres of land signed under buy back. Target to sign 3000 acres by FY12-13.
We expect around Rs 2cr to Rs 2.5cr revenue from sale of saplings from our nursery to farmers for buy back agreements.
Diversified Holding, with contribution from 48 individuals. 72% of shares holding through promoters, friend and relatives.
Long term loan from Indian Overseas Bank – INR 3 crores
If you are interested investor, please contact us on Merar for more information.