- Country: India
- Industry: Energy, Natural Resources, Mining
- Stage: Initial growth (first revenues)
- Years in operations: 2009, Employees: 18
- Investment size: $5,000,000 / min. $1,000,000
- ROI: 21%
- Type of investment: Debt, Equity
We are setting up the biggest and heaviest solar power generation unit in India, and we are looking for an interested and reliable nvestor on mutual benefit basis.
We are in need of funding for this project and are offering good return to the investor. The payback period is estimated at 10 years.
The project is about setting up a 50MW solar power plant in Rajasthan, India and generating electricity in an environmentally friendly manner. All power generated by this solar power plant will be sold to the Government Electricity Board, by agreement as per the Government’s Green Revolution Policy. We require the seed funding for setting up a solar power plant. We are offering investors a profit sharing arrangement.
As per arrangement with the Government all generated power will be purchased at the rate of Rs.10/kw.
This would be a 50 Mw power plant generating per day 400000 Kw, thus resulting in 400000 x Rs.10/Kw = Rs.4000000 / day
Respectively, the annual revenues will be Rs.120,000,000/month x 12 months = Rs.1,440,000,000/year
Operation & maintenance expense = Rs.440,000,000/year
Total profit generated = Rs.1,000,000,000/year
Rationale for the deal
Increasing the use of solar energy will provide a clean, reliable and domestic source of energy while creating millions of new jobs. Solar Energy is becoming a fundamental part of our economic and energy policy.
This includes establishing the goal of 20000MW of solar power by 2022 and it is envisaged that at the end of Mission period, the solar industry will employ at least 100,000 trained and specialized personnel across the skill spectrum.
To achieve this vision, the Indian Government has established programs that rapidly deploy solar energy, remove market barriers, and educate the public on the benefits of solar energy.
The Mission of our company is as follows:
• Being the most preferred promoter
• Focusing on the long term growth & existence
• Providing opportunities of growth and prosperity to the associated Human Wealth
• Achieving excellence in safety, operations, procurement, and project management
• Ensuring growth and delivering value to all stakeholders
• Giving utmost importance to Corporate Social Responsibilities
• Generating energy while keeping the environment clean
Use of financing
Seed funding is required for setting up the 50MW solar power plant in Rajasthan.
Opportunity for the investor
We are in need of funding for this project and are offering good return to the investor.
The payback period is generally 10 years. However, if the investors need their capital back more quickly, we will be able to give it back in 7 years.
Looking for similar investment opportunities