We are looking forward to be pioneers in creating our own 1st World-Wide Open Source Animated feature film. We seek funds to start working.
We are starting a computer animation studio engaged in developing and producing animated 2D & 3D feature films, short films, television series, game cinematic, CG-commercials and E-learning.
The Indian Animation industry is still in its infancy. Not too many major studios have come up in the last few years. The whole industry depends on outsourced projects mostly from the US or Europe. It has long been felt that even with so much talent in the industry, India has not been able to bring in more projects due to the shortage of studios.
Our animation studio will primarily focus in providing services as well as co-production for Indian and global markets. Years of experience on working on various international projects by the team gives the edge of:
• Delivery of projects with quality output.
• Unique style of working methodology by following the production pipeline
• on time delivery
• Proprietary production pipeline
• In-depth understanding of production pipeline and delivery
• Clear Focus
• Production-ready experienced team
• Workplace environment
• State of art technology
Plus, there is no competition as for now, because there are no film production companies using Open Source Software.
• Indian E&M industry is projected to touch INR 1275 billion in 2015 (source World Wide Network)
• Increasing media penetration and per capita consumption
• Consumer understanding
• Power of digitization
• Licensing and merchandising
The finance invested will be spent on entire studio-setup, salaries and operational costs for a team of 10, Post Production equipments such as computers (both Mac and Window desktops), Servers, Backups, Licensed softwares, cameras, tripods, Sound recording devices.
A proper breakdown will be provided in the project report as soon as production starts.
We are looking for funding in the amount of $100,000 and are seeking investment repayment in 5 years from the date of start of production (expected by mid of January or beginning of February 2013).