- Country: India
- Industry: Entertainment, Leisure, Film, Music, Sport
- Stage: Seed
- Investment size: $400,000 / min. $90,000
- ROI: 15% in 5 years
- Type of investment: Equity
The concept of this business is to provide a world class facility for indoor sports (predominantly cricket & football) in a lively social atmosphere.
With an emphasis on both fun and focus, the facility aims to become a much sought after destination for playing, watching and socializing.
The Arena’s offerings will be multipronged as listed below:
1. Indoor cricket
2. Indoor football
4. Table tennis & Snooker
5. Entertainment Zone
8. Sports Merchandise outlet
Our Target market would be sports professionals, working professionals, students (School & College) in the age group of 12 - 40.
The revenue model is based on pay per use of the facility on an hourly basis or on a membership basis.
We are in the Seed stage of the project looking for funds. We require Rs.1,77,00, 000/- to build the infrastructure with the amenities and provide for the equipment required for the business.
Key Financial Aspects (in INR)
Capital Expenditure: 12830000
Preliminary & Pre-Operative expenses: 4046000
Margin Money for Working capital (Norm Used - 50% of 3 months OpEx): 743625
Means Of Financing
Equity (100%): 17696125
Opportunity for the investor
The company wishes to offer 24% stake with 15% YOY return on investment for a period of 5 years. The company also offers a profitable exit through the following options:
1) To sell the business as an ongoing concern to the promoters itself. The promoter’s being directors will have a thorough understanding of the business and would be the primary choice for the investor
2) After a period of 5 years, the VC/PE investor could sell the business as a ongoing concern to other players in the industry
Looking for similar investment opportunities