- Country: India
- Industry: Entertainment, Leisure, Film, Music, Sport
- Stage: Start-up
- Investment size: $10,000,000 / min. $10,000,000
- Type of investment: Debt, Equity
Prime land owners with approved sites by best international chains looking for investors to build their luxury hotels. We need either a JV partner or funding.
We are having partnership relations with three international hotel chains -
(a) Intercontinental Hotel Group
(b) Hyatt Group
(c) Accor Group
We present the following 4 projects for 5-star hotels, where we need either a JV partner, funding or outright company transfer of a project, already signed with IHG.
(1) Site at Delhi Jaipur road in Kukas which is being declared a 400 acre hospitality, 8 km from Amer fort while going from Delhi, this site is 22,000 sq yds a corner side plot 3 side open touching NH8.
We signed the Management contract with Intercontinental Hotel Group for their brand Holiday Inn, the plot is with a private limited company, the owners want either a JV partner on 51/49% basis or outright sale of the project at Rs 33 crores, being the market price of the land 22000sq mtrs x Rs 15000 per sq mtr = Rs 33 crore along with the contract signed with IHG and the brand Holiday Inn.
(2) A site right opposite arrival/departure gate of the new Jaipur international airport across the road , the land is 4,500 sq mtrs, it's approved for a 5-star hotel.
Hyatt group wants to make a Hyatt palace hotel on this site. The location being the best in Jaipur where
you can come out of the airport and walk into the hotel, the cost of the land at today's market price is approximately Rs 50 crores. The owners want a JV partner at 51/49% basis .
(3) Two sites at Jodhpur one on Pali road and the other 5kms from the coming up new airport, both Hyatt and IHG are interested to do one of their 5 star brands there , the owners want either a JV partner or funding for these projects.
(4) A 200,000 sqft site on a hill top facing Pichola and other 4 lakes in Udaipur with a breath taking view of in and around Udaipur, the site is approved for a 5 star hotel, the cost of land at today's
market price is around Rs 50 crores.
The Hyatt group are interested to put up a 7-star hotel there, the owner wants a JV partner, funding or outright sale of the land.
Please, inform us, if your group is interested in any of the projects above for us to move forward.
As a lot of effort has gone into getting these sites approved, starting of the project will not take much time.
Rationale for the deal
We have the most prime locations for branded luxury hotels which will be run by international hospitality groups with assured returns on investments.
Use of financing
To build a hotel on the land.
Looking for similar investment opportunities