- Country: India
- Industry: Food, Beverages, Tabacco
- Stage: Exit/Sale of the business
- Years in operations: 23, Employees: 500
- Investment size: $179,494 / min. $179,494
- Type of investment: Debt
Biscuit manufacturing company in Kerala that was established in 1993 as one of the most modern, sophisticated and fully automated biscuit factory in India.
Biscuit manufacturing company in Kerala that was established in 1993 as one of the most modern, sophisticated and fully automated biscuit factory in India. The company & the entire manufacturing unit (land, building & equipment) is up for sale.
Currently, they have export orders from Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Bahrain and a few African countries. Their factory is based in Kerala, India and has a capacity of over 75 tonnes per day.
Their production lines are fully equipped with the latest facilities. At all times the products are handled only by the machines for higher quality control. Most of the experts / consultants placed in food industries from the Middle East and African continent are associated with this company. They have full control on the source and quality of their raw materials.
270 feet horizontal LPG direct fired oven for crisp baking (first of it's kind in the Country)
· Fully automated single line biscuit manufacturing unit.
· 230 cents of land, 38000 sq ft building
· Monthly 1500 MT capacity
· On-edge packing machines
· 100% Programmable Logic Control (PLC) systems
· The entire factory is controlled by Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system through which effective monitoring can be made at any point of time from any nook and corner of the world.
Marie biscuits, Milk Biscuits, Thin arrowroot biscuits, Cream biscuits, Coconut Biscuits, Sugar free biscuits, Bourbon biscuits, Jar pack biscuits, Tin pack biscuits, etc.
Opportunity for the investor
All the assets of the company including land, building & machinery is up for sale.
Looking for similar investment opportunities