We need finance majorly for advertisement, better infrastructure, better software and technical applications. We are offering 40% profit share in the business.
Creating India’s first of its kind online mega store that will divert all online customers to our portal to buy these products. This is something which has not been started in India yet and will take only an experience and out of box thinker to come up up with an Idea and plan to execute this project.
Please note that its a unique Idea and hence I would prefer if you contact me.
Currently in India there are over 200,000 shops, and based on the research 99.9% of the customers do shopping directly from the local store. On an average each shop does a business turnover of $ 100 on daily basis which makes to $ 20 Million a day, $ 600 Million month and $ 7200 million annually. This is a very simplified calculation; the actual figures will be much higher. If we talk about targeting just 1% of the market by mass advertisement through TV ads, banners and newspapers and radio FM then we are talking about $ 0.2 Million daily, 6 Million Monthly and $ 72 Million turnover annually.
Generally there is a profit between 30% to 70% depending on the products and brands that we sell. Considering the minimal net profit of just 5% the company can end the year anything between 3 and 4 million dollars.
There are certain challenges which are very much manageable if one has an extensive product and market knowledge and I can play a responsible role here as I have been doing this business for a long time and also have experience working with a multinational bank (HSBC) for 6 years.
Apart from that there are multiple challenges which are very much solvable and I have the plan for it as well which I will discuss during a personal meeting. These points are very sensitive and this business cannot run without this principle. I have spent years doing the research on this and I have found these critical data, information and knowledge on how to solve them.
Investment required: $ 2 Million
Expected returns from Investment: From the very first day of site’s launch.
Time Frame for completion of Project: 5 Months from the date of investment.
1. Retail shop owners are our indirect competitors; however, there are no direct competitors.
2. This industry has been one particular sector which has been managed and handled by first generation people who are mostly uneducated. Their children opt to study to higher level and they aim for a job. This is the trend in India this is exactly I did however, after working in HSBC for 6 years and doing multiple green belt projects and saving million dollars for the bank, I thought I could bring a revolution in my own family business. This business would need at least 2 million dollars to reach at the level what I am talking about. Expecting the same level of competence and experience from other shop owners and retailers is next to impossible in India.
3. It’s very much difficult however you never know if our success can be repeated by our competitors.But that would depend on the money infused by them and risk they would like to take without proper expertise.
Please contact me to discuss further about the exact plan.
1. India is the land of opportunity for Consumer product manufacturers and sellers. There is no shortage of buyers for any kind of products in India. Everything sells here in India and nothing goes for waste.
2. This site is going to give a relief to all those online buyers who haven't got an option to buy these products in India. (FYI: There are more than 400,000 people who do online shopping in India everyday)
3. There are no competitors as of now in this segment.
4. This is our family is our family business however I have done my Studies in Computer application and then I worked with HSBC EDPI for 6 years as an Assistant Manager. This all adds extra weightage to what I am planning to do in the near future.
1. We need finance majorly for Advertisement.
2. For better infrastructure.
3. For Better software and technical applications
4. Bigger and best management team
5. Bigger marketing and sales team
1. We are offering 40% profit share in the business.
2. It doesn't matter if we get a silent or an active partner; however I feel an active partner would always play a better role for the growth of the business at a faster rate.
3. Investment can be done in 5 schedules as we move up the phase step by step