It is our mission to provide fast, wireless Internet access at a reasonable price. Overall, quality and service are the core factor.
The market for wireless broadband Internet connections in India is wide open and exhibits good gravity of market potential. Demand for traditional broadband connections is surpassing conservative forecasts. The wireless market is even more exciting due to the significantly lower costs needed in terms of delivery infrastructure.
Within the last three years, there has been a proliferation of broadband Internet connections. With so many people enjoying fast connections at work, they are no longer willing to deal with a dial-up connection at home.
With the advent of Wi-Fi technology, customers can now enjoy a fast connection without having to lay expensive cables since the signal is sent via radio waves. The targeted market segments are: students, professionals, techies and government department. Market size is undoubtedly big. Users/Customers have been craving for flawless broadband service for years which has not been unleashed yet.
The market can be segmented into four distinct groups:
• Students: These are people currently in academia and are accustomed to fast connections and are willing to pay for it. This group uses the Internet the most, whether they are trading MP3s or downloading videos.
• Professionals: This group conducts a fair amount of business over the Internet, whether banking, e-commerce, Stock market trading or communications.
• Techies: This group embraces technology as they enjoy challenging themselves with technology and the complexity it brings.
• Government Depаrtment: They like to change their office into Hi-Tech zone by connecting each department with intranet and internet technology platform. For security video surveillance applications have played a very important role in the wireless data backhauling, which help police, traffic police and other department to control law and order.
Other than the students, Jharkhand' customers are fairly affluent (Avg. household income of >Rs. 50000 (aprox. $1200) and spend their money on technology offerings, whether it is digital cable, cellular service, or broadband Internet connections. The target customers are also generally well educated with 65% having a college degree and 20% having a graduate degree.
Combining several demographic factors, we arrive at the following primary customer profile:
• Spends 10 hours a week on the Internet away from home.
• Has purchased something from a website at least once within the last two months.
• Educated with at least some course work for an undergraduate degree.
• Household income of at least Rs.40,000/-.
• Provide fast, reliable, flawless wireless Internet access with simplified procedures.
• Treat customers with the upmost respect.
• Become profitable within two years and grow organically.
It is our mission to provide fast, wireless Internet access at a reasonable price. The most important thing to remember is that every customer must be satisfied with our services. Overall, quality and service are the core factor.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
• Practice disciplined and organic growth.
• Reach profitability by year two.
• Ensure that the customer's needs are met and maintain a 90% customer retention ratio.
• To execute this project in brief it requires $ 300,000-$500,000 in first phase.
• Project payback period- less than 3 years
• Increase margin profit by 10% in 3 years,
• Winning 25% of local broadband connection.
Interested investors can establish contact with us on Merar.