Biomass Briquettes,Pellets: Non-conventional Source of energy, Eco-friendly, Renewable in nature, non polluting and economical. It's made through binder less technique without use of any type of chemical so it is 100% natural. Funding: Rs.30-35 Lacs.
This project is manufacturing of Biomass Briquette/Pellets as fuel for industrial boilers,commercial stove in Hotels, cooking food etc. Raw material mainly used is Sugarcane Bagasse, Agro-Forest waste which is crushed to 5-10mm thickness and then compress with machine in cylindrical shape with 1.4mt / cubic meter density.
Payback Period is around 5 to 7 Years.
First payback installment can start after 6Months.
Biomass Briquette is an Ideal Fuel Due to:
• Eco friendly & Renewable Energy fuel.
• Companies, who are using Biomass Briquette as alternate fuel, can take CARBON CREDIT Benefit.
• Economical and cheaper than other solid fuels i.e., coal & wood.
• Higher thermal calorific value around 4500 Kcal/Kg.
• Pollution free because there is no sulphur or any hazardous material.
• Lower ash content 2 to 5%. There is no fly ash when burn.
• Consistent high burning efficiency due to the low moisture.
• Contain high density & Higher Fix Carbon value.
• Easy for Transportation, feeding & combustion due to unique shape.
• Combustion is more uniform compared to other coal. and does emit very less smoke and CO2.
This Fuel manufacturing will help to save environment as this fuel is Eco-friendly and is renewable energy.
This project is at very initial stage due to non availability of finance. Required land is already acquired at MIDC, Tembhurni, Solapur, Maharashtra.
At this stage the Funding require is around Rs.30-35 Lacs for industrial Shed, power, Working capital, Raw material and Plant and machinery from China.
Investors can contact us on Merar for more information. Investment project details are available for download.
Well, There is very huge demand for this Bio-Fuel in all type of industries those who are using Boiler. most of the industries are converting their FO and LDO Boilers to Briquette/pellet fire as this bio-fuel is 3-4 times chipper, second reason is they can take benefits of Carbon Credit.
Bio-fuel manufacturer those who are already in this business are generating 30-35% profit per ton.