The project is about opening a retail store to deliver FMCG, health, private and social goods & services for the benefit of the rural citizens.
“Make all goods & services accessible to the common man in his locality, through Common Service Delivery Outlets and ensure efficiency transparency & reliability of such services at affordable costs to realise the basic needs of the common man”
• Access to information: all remote/ rural citizens
• Delivery of public services
• Empowerment of socially disadvantaged people for inclusive growth
• Access to quality goods & services
• Access to cost efficient & quality health services
• All type of Food & Beverages/Grocery products (sugar, tea, toothpaste, detergents, pulse, oil, dry-fruits, Pooja items etc.)
• Packaged foodstuffs, household accessories, utensils, domestic items, cosmetic items, mobile accessories, stationary, disposable, plastic goods, cloths, sewing items, footwear, etc.
• Extends to certain Electronic Goods, First aid medicines, Agricultural fertilisers & seeds, and all type of agricultural equipment & promotional materials
We will offer all products under one roof. To run the business we will rely on self employment.
It is a myth that the Rural Market is a homogeneous mass with low disposable income. Infrastructure and income in the Rural Market have been improving, at the same time penetration rate of many consumer goods is still low, thus offering us plenty of opportunities.
The funding will be used for purchasing FMCG items (general stores/kirana and cosmetics goods) and covering business development expenditure.
Estimated payback period of the investment is 3 years. Interest/ROI to be discussed personally.