Our enterprise has two main business activities, namely:
- Manufacturing of high quality yarn (55% of the Sales)
- Trading of superior grade cotton (44% of the Sales)
It has been awarded “Star export House” status and granted incentives by the State Investment Promotion Board (SIPB).
- Well built and maintained infrastructural setup which is spread across 6 acres;
- Holds state-of-the-art production units which are constantly upgraded & maintained;
- Presently, the manufacturing unit has installed capacity of 25200 spindles;
- Entirely programmed machinery which is imported from Switzerland and Germany.
The company has a count of 400 skilled employees contributing to its efficient operations. We offer our employees benefits of residence and subsidized food.
Because of increasing sales order, the company plans to increase its current manufacturing capacity from 25,200 spindles to 40,000 spindles.
The company is looking to mobilize equity finance from Strategic or Financial Investors to augment its capacity.
In March 2011 the company achieved Turnover of USD 20 million with 7.36% Profit Margin.
In March 2010 the Turnover was USD 10.36 million with 2.21% Profit Margin.
In March 2009 the Turnover was USD 4.95 Million with no profit margin.
The company harnesses multitude of technologies under one roof to service the demands of numerous customers.
The techno‐commercial experience of the management and key personnel contribute to manufacturing and serving superior quality cotton products.
The company enjoys excellent and growing client relationship, providing vast business opportunities all over world.
Availability of resources (human resources, power, water) is at ease to suffice the rising demands.
Being strategically located, the manufacturing unit enjoys better connectivity with road and railway.
Financing will be used to augument the capacity.
Additional debt funds will be mobilized from banks to build new facility and increase the capacity from the existing 28000 spindles to 40 000 spindles.