We are looking for serious investor to take over land bank for palm oil plantation at East Kalimantan, Indonesia. Investors can contact us on Merar.
1. 60.000 Ha in one area , divided in 3 portion , 20.000 Ha each.
2. Forestry status for the land is APL ( Area Penggunaan Lainnya ) which is the highest status in the forestry status. Which means the right to clear the forest , sell timber and subsequently do plantation.
3. The land already have Ijin Lokasi, Ijin Usaha Perkebunan, Amdal and Ijin Penggunaan Lahan.
4. Nearest distance from the site to Malaysian border is 2 km.
5. Soil Type : Podzolic , Cambisoll , Alluvial .
6. Materials for road construction and housing available at site , which make construction cost more efficient.
7. Timber species which are found there : Agatis, Nyatoh , Meranti Merah , Geronggang , Keruing , Markabang .
8. Based on survey report the land has about 6.2 millions m3 of timber in total .
9. Tilt of the area about 5 - 15 %.