A leading producer of gold ECMC’s business portfolio also consists of mining machinery for gold mining and other valuable minerals – zinc, iron ore, thermal coal and other silver deposits.
Founded in 2005 in Samoa, the company has developed steadily into a global established mining company that focuses in the investment of exploration, mining and smelting of gold and base metal, churning significant volume especially in gold production over the years.
Together with its joint venture partners, ECMC operates in more than 10 countries across 5 continents employing more than 800 people, and is a fast emerging leading mining company with its operation headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The company currently runs a number of joint development and exploration operations in South Africa and Australia.
How to become a Shareholder?
1. Subscribe CPS to become a Shareholder
2. CPS is set at 600CPS per lot
3. Price of CPS will be increased over time
4. CPS holders are entitled to convert their CPS to publicly traded shares when ECMC achieves IPO
Please contact us for more details.
ECMC aims to always make our presence felt by providing long-term benefits for both shareholders and company employees. Today, our commitment to safety, operational excellence, our promise to adhere to professional ethic and conduct standards, have strategically placed ECMC to streamline our goals toward achieving global recognition in the global mining industry.
ECMC assures stakeholders by holding rich amounts of physical gold as our 'inflation-proof-free' equity. At the same time, our investment portfolio also includes shares and equities in other public listed and mining companies. Spearheaded by a world-class business model, ECMC brings together an exceptional mix of quality and value added resource assets, complemented by a strong management team and a skillful diversified operation team.
Need fund to be listed in IPO on 2015.
Benefits for ECMC shareholders:
1. Monthly dividend - paid out fixed, in grams of gold monthly.
2. Gold Trading Margin - trading margin of up to 2 times shares subscription value.
3. *Global Auto Placement (GAP) – 3 to 6% of daily sales turnover will be distributed
4. Capital Guarantee – 100% return of capital as and when requested