- Country: Mongolia
- Industry: Energy, Natural Resources, Mining
- Stage: Initial growth (first revenues)
- Years in operations: 5, Employees: 5
- Investment size: $4,000,000 / min. $1,500,000
- Type of investment: Debt, Equity
The project is currently at exploration stage. We are looking for investors to complete the exploration and are open to discuss different options.
This is a potential copper project located in Mongolia. The prognostic reserve is 183 million tonnes Cu at 0.45%.
The Bayan Khairkhan project is located in the Arkhangai province, 650kms to the West of Ulaanbaatar, the capital of Mongolia.
The project area is 537 hectares. Target resources are Copper (Cu), Gold (Au) and Molybdenum (Mo.)
Rationale for the deal
Accomplished exploration so far:
• 1:10000 scale Geological Mapping (2001)
• Soil grid surveys (2001)
• 600 cubic meters (2001)
• Soil and grid sampling (2009)
• New geological mapping scale 1:10000 with Soil and grid sampling (2010)
• Ground geophysical survey (2010)
Based on the current exploration works estimations of the magnitude and structure of the reserves have been made. Expected reserves are Cu 183 million tons at 0.45% and Au 4964 kg.
More details are presented in the report attached.
The project is still is in its exploration stage and we are looking for potential investors to complete the exploration.
Use of financing
Funding is needed for final examinations, including boring, drilling and other geological inspections.
Opportunity for the investor
There are no fixed investment terms and conditions yet. We'd like to invite interested investors to discuss possible options.
Looking for similar investment opportunities