The company is seeking first round financing for the purpose of acquiring starting inventory, building construction, working capital and miscellaneous startup expenses.
The purpose is to produce a very lightweight, an effective, qualitative, ecologically friendly construction material used for thermal insulation.
We are looking to start a production of thermal insulation material.
Payback period is 18 months.
Thermolux will focus on local markets for the following reason:
- Mongolia has extremely harsh winter climate. Ulaanbaatar, where are currently living more than 50% of the population, is the world coldest capital, with an average annual temperature of - 2°C.
- This product is not expensive and it has excellent technical characteristics
- Currently is the project is in the Start-up stage.
This is a very lightweight, an effective, qualitative, ecologically friendly construction material used for thermal insulation. The advantages of this material can be appreciated in any season, in winter it helps to economize the costs of heating and in summer-the costs of air conditioning. It is a fire-safe material, which protects the construction of the building by retarding the spreading of fire.
In the domestic market are produced: lather panel, fiberglass, basalt wool, but they have following disadvantages:
- Lather panel- inflammable, in wind and weather collapsible, expensive
- Basalt wool- itchy excitatory, unhealthy, expensive
- Fiberglass-itchy excitatory, expensive
All this disadvantages can be rectified with Thermolux.
The investment is needed for: acquiring starting inventory , building construction, equipment, working capital, and miscellaneous startup expenses.