- Country: Sudan
- Industry: Food, Beverages, Tabacco
- Stage: Start-up
- Investment size: $100,000 / min. $100,000
Malualarop poultry farm is a private company which is going to commence its activities following the rules and regulations of the Government of South Sudan. The place of operation will be located in Juba town, thirty minutes drive fromn the city of Juba.
The business will be dealing mainly in keeping chicken (layers) especially for laying eggs which eggs will be put out for sale.
Capital required (finance):
Malualarop poultry farm is seeking the financial input of 270,000 (100,000 USD) to enable it start in its operation, where the founders will contribute 20% of the total capital while the other 80% will be from a NON governmental organization and sponsors.
The finance is to enable this business to acquire the requisite capital for take off its operation and will also be used to cover expenses like space where the chicken will be reared,. Chicken feeds trays where to put eggs, transport, adverting costs as well as medication for the chicken.
Malualarop poultry farm will benefit the people around the area through providing them with employment opportunities which will help them improve on their standards of living.
The business will also contribute to South Sudan’s tax base through paying tax hence contributing to the economic growth and development of the country.
Statement of confidentiality.
This a confidential report that is owned by the people mentioned above. It is intended only for use by the person to whom it is submitted. Any production of its contents without consent mentioned people or company is prohibited.
Malualarop poultry farm is a private business that will deal in rearing of chicken both broilers and layers which will produce eggs.
Broilers will be sold to hotels and supermarkets and the eggs from the layers will then be sold off to earn money and further improve the business.
To ensure unique high quality eggs to the customers at a lower and affordable price national wide.
To ensure provision of better quality eggs and broilers to customers at affordable prices with the aim of positively promoting poultry farming in South Sudan.
The major target customers of malualarop farm are already existing hotels and restaurants, supermarkets, shops as well as bakeries. The company also targets population in Juba, Rumbek and in the long run the rest of the country
The company will be headed by Mr. Michael Malek Dut, a great farmer endowed with great farming skills especially in dealing with poultry farms and Babyenda Johnson as assistant farm operating manager.
Malualarop poultry farm is seeking a finance capital input of 270,000 South Sudanese pounds to enable it start in its operation where by the founders will contribute 20% of the capital needed from their own savings and 80% will be financed by the Non Governmental organization and private sponsors.
The capital will enable the business to start operating and will also used to cover expenses like space where the chicken will be reared, chicken feeds, trays to put the eggs, transport, advertising costs as well as medication for the chicken.
Social, and Economic benefits
• Providing high quality chicken products to people at low and affordable prices.
• Providing the people in the area with employment opportunities which will enable them to raise their standards of living.
• The business will also develop the country economically through paying taxes which will be paid to the tax authorities.
• Promoting g the poultry industry in South Sudan, with the aim of eradicating poverty among the house hold.
Interested investors can contact us on Merar in order to receive more information. Detailed business plan is available for download on Merar.
Looking for similar investment opportunities