Request financing of a Sudanese airline secured by Revenues, Assets
The aim of the $ 70- $ 100 million funding is to expand aircraft fleet and technical assistance.
- Found in December 2005 as a Domestic Airline based in Khartoum.
- Holding an Air Operator Certificate (AOC) issued by the Sudan Civil Aviation Authority (S CAA) in 2005.
- The established company working capital is US$ 12,000,000,
- Operates four CRJ 200 aircraft and two helicopters Bell 412/212,
- Total number of employees is 135
- IOSA Certified
The aim of the financing is to purchase new aircraft for fleet expansion as well as technical assistance such as operational capital, training academy, etc.
The financing can be guaranteed on the basis of the current assets and assets of the company as well as the possibility of sharing part of the shares with the investor.