We are in to retail business of consumer electronics and IT products. We are planning to expand our business units to online trading,Corporate supply,import and export business. We are looking for an Investment of US $1M to support our expansion program. Last year We closed total sales of US $978,261 and we forecast our sales to reach US$5M by 2015.
Hamdan Sajwani Electronics Trading LLC is a company focusing on Retail, Wholesale, Import, Export and online business of consumer Electronics and IT products. Our company was established on March 2009 under the concept of ASWAAQ (www.aswaaq.ae) shopping mall/community center, a key initiative of Dubai Government to support the local customers. We are a Limited Liability Company LLC and had secured contract alliances with ASWAAQ for permanent lease inside their Shopping Malls.
Currently we provide the following services to the customers:
• Trading of consumer electronics and IT products.
• Professional Services including repair and maintenance of electronics and IT products.
• Value added services including buy back options for purchases.
We are planning to expand our business to the following sectors:
• Spendwisor.com - Online sector with a fully fledged online portal for electronics and IT products trading.
• Corporate sector supply business.
• Import and export business.
In short the H.S Electronics Trading Establishment will house four layers of business:
• Online Trading - Spendwisor.com
• Retail outlets in well know malls
• Corporate sector supply business
• Import, Export and wholesale business.
We are looking for an Investment of US $ 1,000,000. Investments will be utilized for our expansion program listen below:
• Expanding to corporate, Import & Export sectors which includes leasing ware house and acquiring the facilities required for stocking and other activities.
• Renovating the existing showroom with new brands, products and hiring staffs.
• Spending on Marketing.
• Online portal development and launching
During one year of operation FY2010, We closed total sales of US $978,261 which was around 33% of our target. Our Target was to reach US $2.5 M, i.e. $50,000 sales per week but managed to reach around $22,000 to $25,000 sales per week. We realized that we require more cash injection, more marketing and more time to reach $50,000 sales per week. Our net earnings for the last year reached US $50,000.Revenues are projected to increase by almost 25% over the next 5 years, from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000.We expect net profits will increase to $500,000 by 2015.
For more information, please review the attached business executive summary and detailed business plan.
Contact us on Merar if you are interested investors.