- Country: USA
- Industry: Food, Beverages, Tabacco
- Stage: Start-up
- Investment size: $180,000 / min. $30,000
- Type of investment: Debt
The development of a unique exotic coffeehouse and bakery chain very much like the “Panera bread” in Portland, Oregon, USA.
Our company is very much interested in raising $180,000 in the form of a loan for the development of a unique exotic coffeehouse and bakery chain very much like the “Panera bread” however with a unique twist.
Our flagship location will be in the Pacific North West namely Portland, Oregon, USA.
The location has already been determined and we are ready to get started.
Strategy for success
• Find dining
• Drive thru availability
• Delivery to the surrounding industrial customers
Company objectives for the first three years of operation includes:
• Keeping food cost under 28% revenue.
• Keeping employee labor cost between 24.5-29.5% of revenue.
• Put the business on a good footing with excellent food and service.
• Averaging sales between $550,000-650,000 per year.
• Expand our marketing and advertising throughout the pacific north west.
• Achieve 10% return on investment at the end of the third year and 12% the next year.
Portland in the Media
Whether it is a national newspaper, magazine or travel show, Portland is a favorite. Its food, environmentally minded population, sales tax free shopping and natural attractions make it a favorite city to feature. Here are some of the city’s most recent press hits:
• Named the “food and drink capital of America” - The Telegraph (February 2016)
• “Why Portland is the USA’s coolest city right now” - International Traveler (January 2016)
• No. 1 “The 10 Best Food Cities in America” - The Washington Post (December 2015)
• No. 10 “Best Big Cities in the U.S.” - Conde Nast Traveler (October 2015)
• One of the “Best Cities for Millennials in 2015” - Forbes (October 2015)
• Best U.S. Travel destination to visit in November - Business Insider (September 2015)
• One of America’s “best food cities” - The Washington Post (June 2015)
• Best U.S. Tourism Destination - U.S. Tourism Quality Performance Report (June 2015)
• No. 1 “America’s Greenest Cities” - Travel + Leisure (May 2015)
• “Best Food Town” - Sunset (May 2015)
• “Travelers’ Choice U.S. Destination” - TripAdvisor (March 2015)
• No. 1 “America’s Favorite City” for bookstores, coffee, beer and public transportation/pedestrian-friendliness - Travel + Leisure (October 2014)
• One of the world’s 25 most livable cities (the only U.S. city ranked), Quality of Life Survey 2015 -Monocle (July 2014)
Term of the agreement would include the following:
Year 1 & 2 =========10% interest.
Year 3 & 4========= 12 % interest
Year 5 =============full loan payment and 14% interest.
The great thing with this type of project is that you can monitor on a monthly bases the revenues in this way we can work to mitigate the risk. The company priority at all time is ensure the investor or investors get first priority in regard to repayment in the event there is a decline in business.
Please note for further details you would have to sign a confidential agreement before we can move forward.
Only serious investors need to respond.
Opportunity for the investor
Looking for similar investment opportunities